Disneyed
Do you hear that?No?You don't hear anything?Exactly. Neither do I.
Is this a reference to your lack of a neighbor upstairs?
Yes. Was that not clear?
Maybe it was, but I'm an idiot who hasn't really slept in about a week, so I'm not exactly at my most astute.
Don't worry. I didn't get it the first time, either.
you guys are 'tards. Pegs, it was a very funny joke, and I understood the reference right away...considering how the blog before it is all about her'tards
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Is this a reference to your lack of a neighbor upstairs?
Yes. Was that not clear?
Maybe it was, but I'm an idiot who hasn't really slept in about a week, so I'm not exactly at my most astute.
Don't worry. I didn't get it the first time, either.
you guys are 'tards. Pegs, it was a very funny joke, and I understood the reference right away...considering how the blog before it is all about her
'tards
Post a Comment