Ramblings of a Greekie
How long do you have to stay in the house and not do anything other than play on the computer, watch TV and read before you officially become pathetic? Because I think I passed that point two days ago. I've been having the hardest time adjusting to the time change. The same thing happened back in January. The first two days I'm fine and then on the third day I can't fall asleep, which starts a weird pattern of not being able to fall asleep until 5 in the morning, if I can fall asleep at all, and then only letting myself sleep for 3 or 4 hours in order to make myself really tired so that I can fall asleep at a decent hour the next night. Which never works and I end up groggy and out of it and unable to function for about a week. I haven't been able to clean the house, or finish our Christmas shopping, or function in any way as a normal human being. I had all these plans to go grocery shopping so that we have food to eat today (I think Lee is going to kick me out of our bedroom if I keep having canned beans for lunch and dinner), but I'm afraid our favorite boy is going to be having him some takeout tonight. I feel like takeout tonight, like takeout tonight.
I do have to say that the one good thing about being this tired all the time is that everything is funny. I have been cracking myself up constantly and I know things are not that funny because when I try to relay how funny I am to Lee, he swats at me and tells me to go away. He also told me that I'd lost my edge when I was unable to function on Monday because I hadn't slept at all Sunday night. That's just mean.
Thankfully though, I got some things done. I was able to watch the entire first season of Lost. I was able to load some of our cool new music onto my iPod (thank you Michael, Derek, Damien and Vanessa). And I was able to transfer all of our pictures onto our new external hard drive, which Lee has been trying to convince me to do. Boys and their toys. I have to say that we have a lot of pictures and videos of The Monkey. Which is awesome because I really miss her. And her band of misfits, Nik and Young. You guys wanna see? Just one or two maybe? And a little video? Just a short one? Okay, maybe two videos. I promise I'll stop after this. Just let me do it this one last time. I can stop. I know I can. Just give me a chance. I choose my choice. I choose my choice.
The Monkey all bundled up to play outside and cracking herself up by the Christmas tree.

Here she is at the mall after her first haircut.
Thankfully though, I got some things done. I was able to watch the entire first season of Lost. I was able to load some of our cool new music onto my iPod (thank you Michael, Derek, Damien and Vanessa). And I was able to transfer all of our pictures onto our new external hard drive, which Lee has been trying to convince me to do. Boys and their toys. I have to say that we have a lot of pictures and videos of The Monkey. Which is awesome because I really miss her. And her band of misfits, Nik and Young. You guys wanna see? Just one or two maybe? And a little video? Just a short one? Okay, maybe two videos. I promise I'll stop after this. Just let me do it this one last time. I can stop. I know I can. Just give me a chance. I choose my choice. I choose my choice.
The Monkey all bundled up to play outside and cracking herself up by the Christmas tree.

Here she is at the mall after her first haircut.
In this one she is counting in Greek and English.
1 comment:
she misses u too. she woke up this morning asking for you
Post a Comment