Friday, January 12, 2007

Just a thought

Wouldn't it be cool if we could trade "celebrities"? So like, because David Beckham is moving to LA, we send Britney Spears over to London. That would be awesome.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

According to international celebrity trading regulations, if you take Britney Spears, you are contractually obligated to take Paris Hilton, too.

Unknown said...

ahhh.... like the "race draft" in the Chappelle Show. Funniest skit ever.

Panagiota said...

I was just going to ask what that was and then I remembered. It's the one where they hold a press conference or something and they trade Tiger Woods, etc. right?

Anonymous said...

That's right, and the white race drafts Colin Powell, which the black race will accept only on the condition that they take Condoleeza Rice, too. Hilarity ensues.

Anonymous said...

Goodbye fried rice, hello fried chicken!

Lee said...

Wait a minute, wait a minute. I've always wanted to say this:

Fahshizzle.