No wonder I was a fat kid
You know what's awesome about holidays? The candy. I was just thinking about Easter. And Easter means Easter eggs. Cadbury Easter Eggs to be exact. Oh how I love the gooey center. I once ate 8 in a row. It was hard, but I powered through. I remember because I got so sick. I was driving from Philadelphia to South Carolina. Christ must really have risen that day, because that is the only way that I was able to finish that drive. The sticky steering wheel helped. I couldn't have taken my hands off of it to save my life.
Easter also reminds me of anything chocolate. Not the hollow, chocolate bunnies. Those suck. But the real, solid, sickeningly sweet ginormous chocolate bunnies. I've even been known to eat a peep on the rare occasion. And then Easter made me think of Valentine's day and those little Valentine hearts with the sayings. Don't you just love those things. Valentine's day led to Halloween. Where can I start with Halloween. I mean, you got to love a holiday where everything comes in bite size. Double the pleasure, half the guilt.
Being on a diet sucks.
Easter also reminds me of anything chocolate. Not the hollow, chocolate bunnies. Those suck. But the real, solid, sickeningly sweet ginormous chocolate bunnies. I've even been known to eat a peep on the rare occasion. And then Easter made me think of Valentine's day and those little Valentine hearts with the sayings. Don't you just love those things. Valentine's day led to Halloween. Where can I start with Halloween. I mean, you got to love a holiday where everything comes in bite size. Double the pleasure, half the guilt.
Being on a diet sucks.
4 comments:
The Valentine hearts are nice and fun, but they taste like chalk. As for peeps, have you ever microwaved one? Now, THERE'S entertainment. It's as if you are God and you control their fate...of course, I'm not one of those sissy, passionate Gods. No, I am an olde God, who demands vengence and sacrifice! Goodbye, Mr Peep. You are pleasing the almighty...man, now I miss Easter, too.
cadbury mini eggs - the ones that look like robins eggs. last year i bought one of those giant 5 lb bags from costco and ate it all in a day. was the best day of my life
You HAVE to check out this website. It is Science and Peeps....all together. What could be better? (The risk analysis is my favorite!)
http://www.peepresearch.org/
this has nothing to do with food, but my roommate just found a website
www.marmadukeexplained.blogspot.com
He explains every day's marmaduke cartoon. It's hilarious.
Also, if you're bored...look up "charlie the unicorn" on www.youtube.com that one is a little weird, but i think it's very funny as well.
Post a Comment