Sorry...Closing
I know that it may seem that I've dropped off the face of the earth to some of you (including Pegs), but I've been in heavy closing mode for the last few days. The deal that went nowhere for weeks is closing on Friday, and that somehow means that I am getting very little sleep while everyone else is going home early. It's ok, though; I don't need a lot of sleep to be efficient. My hallucinations keep me company, and sometimes they give me helpful advice as to how to improve my drafting. What's that, Mr. Purple Polka-Dotted Elephant? Increase my client's loan by a couple of hundred million just to see if they notice? Don't mind if I do!
If any of you need me, I'll be rocking back and forth in the corner while mumbling about reliance letters and available commitments.

No comments:
Post a Comment