I have finally discovered Lee's superpower
Our local grocery store is now carrying Maker's Mark. I'm sure most, if not all, of you know by now that Lee's favorite alcoholic beverage is Maker's Mark. This is another reason Why I Blame Eric. Kidding. Eric introduced Lee and me to Maker's Mark and diet coke years ago and ever since then Lee's blood has been part bourbon.
When we moved to Paris we thought our Maker's Mark days were over until one day we stumbled on this tiny Nicolas (huge French booze chain) near our apartment that carried it. About a year later we hopped into another Nicolas in the neighborhood and they had started to carry it too.
Yesterday while I was in the grocery store I went to pick up some wine and lo and behold what do I see? Maker's Mark! Single-handedly, through sheer force of will, Lee has succeeding in bringing Maker's Mark to Paris. Now Eric has no more excuses not to come to Paris.

7 comments:
I am just happy that "why i blame eric" is not a catagory that people can search. p.s. I have taken the picture of me with horns and it is now my avatar for IMs, through which I conduct a fair amount of business.
Eric, I think you just stuck your foot in your mouth, there. I'm sure that Pegs is going to make a "Why I Blame Eric" search now - unless this comment stops her...in which case I will accept your thanks in cash form.
The searches are all Lee. I never use them. Lee goes back and edits my posts. So if you see a Why I Blame Eric category, you can blame Lee.
I'm actually surprised Lee hasn't figure out a way to slip a WEDLOK reference somewhere on here.
ohhhhhh.... that was really bad!
good thing kathryn is working to hard to go on the internet. i am totally recording this in my memory, and will use it against you at a later date.
mmwwaaaaaaaaaaahhaaaahhhaaaaahhhaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
oh, please explain.
Can't. Sorry dude. Either Eric or Lee will have to. Although, Lee is the one who came up with it. And I have a pretty good feeling that Eric won't oblige. I'll give you a hint: When E D L K.
Post a Comment