Derek, I found the solution to your ho problem.
I've never really been down with the rap music. But, today I listened to Outkast and I have to say that I found it very enjoyable. Here is my three-point review, because reviews should never, EVER, be longer than that.1. I like that it is honky-friendly rap music.
2. It makes me want to say things like fashizzle and call someone my nigga.
3. I can't get the lyrics "Ha ha ha ha! We luv deez hoez. Ha ha ha ha! We luv deez hoez" out of my head. Annoying? Yes. Effective? Absolutely.
3 comments:
Pegs -- I know the others know the situation much better than I, and by no means is this supposed to be rude (I'm just curious.) Do you have a lot of free time on your hands?
Yes and no. I'm not working right now, so in that sense my time is my own. But most days 8 o'clock rolls around and I'm scrambling to get dinner ready because I've wasted the entire day somehow. Why? I know my posts are a bit dumb, but I have the computer on all day (Lee and I IM a lot) and when something pops into my head and I'm in the mood, I'll post it. I'm way too impatient to sit down and take a lot of time to compose a post. I figure that because the blog is private and only our family and friends know about it, and most people know how I am, they will forgive my ramblings.
Well...you're really rocking the house when it comes to the blog, so I say it is time well spent.
Post a Comment