Thursday, June 07, 2007

Last night a DJ saved my life

Remember this post? Well, the other morning I walked Lee to work fairly early in the morning because he wanted to go to the gym and work out, and on the way back as I was walking by the bushes Lee mentions in his post, the sprinklers around the bushes area came on and all of a sudden all these men came running out of the bushes. It was so funny. You know the thing about hosing down dogs who are going at it to separate them? That's what it made me think of. I'm convinced those men are having gay trysts in the bushes. They're like the highway rest stops for city dwellers.

1 comment:

Lee said...

Wait, were all these guys RUNNING out of the bushes, or PRANCING out of the bushes? Because if it was the latter, then I think you've already proved your point.