Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Power nap

Dude, the best day ever continues. After my last post, I played a game of PS2 football as the Saints and creamed the Atlanta Falcons 77-7 (they got a lucky pass through). Then Pegs said that she felt like taking a nap, so we both took a post-lunch siesta and woke up about thirty minutes ago. Could I feel any more refreshed and happy to be alive? I don't think so!

P.S. In keeping up with the Simpsons theme that Pegs put forward below, I thought I would propose my own Simpsonized picture of myself. See above right.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so tired that my entire body hurts. Yesterday's trading was so hectic it didn't get finalized until 5 hours after the last trade was done. I still am not 100% confident that trades are going to stand. Me sleepy, me should not trade any more today.

Lee said...

You should sleep in tomorrow, have a long, leisurely lunch, take a power nap, and then make cookies. Believe me, you'll feel better.