Wednesday, August 01, 2007

This is the best day

I am having SUCH a good day today. First, I went to bed last night around 10:30, which I haven't done in God-knows-how-long. Then I slept in until around 8:30, which felt great. Then I convinced myself that I didn't really need to get up to go into the office, so I went back to bed until around 10:00. After that, I called my office and told them to forward my calls to my cell, took a sponge bath (bathtub is still out) and sent out a few e-mails from home. For lunch, Pegs and I went for falafel sandwiches at Maoz and topped it off with a scoop of Amorino gelato. That stuff is so good that it gives Pegs false labor. To paraphrase John Lennon: the sun is out, the sky is blue, it's beautiful, and I'm freaking ecstatic that I'm not in the office right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh man...maoz...soooo good. arent you glad i finally brought you there?

Michael said...

Inspired by Lee
A cough a cold I call in
A blissful day off