Hey Pegs, it might just be my computer since I'm working from home today and I only have cable internet and not a T1 line, but your post isn't coming up. Unless -- that is the purpose -- keeping people staring at these two little flasing circling stars on the screen. Very tricky.
to clarify. I followed the links and played the song for the office. I thought it was really funny, but I stopped the second song in the middle because I got busy.
3 comments:
Hey Pegs, it might just be my computer since I'm working from home today and I only have cable internet and not a T1 line, but your post isn't coming up. Unless -- that is the purpose -- keeping people staring at these two little flasing circling stars on the screen. Very tricky.
Post is awesome.
to clarify. I followed the links and played the song for the office. I thought it was really funny, but I stopped the second song in the middle because I got busy.
Lee, stop being a dick.
Post a Comment