Obscure Movie Quotes
Let's play a game called obscure movie quotes. See if you can figure out which movies these quotes are from. If you cheat I'll know so don't even think about it. The winner gets chocolate.
1. On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
2. Stop trying to hit me and hit me!
3. Nobody puts Baby in a corner.
4. Anything bigger than a handful, you're risking a sprained thumb.
5. My teen angst bullshit now has a body count.
6. Old age. It's the only disease, Mr. Thompson, that you don't look forward to being cured of.
7. Somewhere around 25, bizarre becomes immature.
8. Life after death is as improbable as sex after marriage.
9. Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
10. Hey.... you ever notice people die in alphabetical order?
11. Hey, when do I get one of those flashy thingies?
12. I'm so rich, I wish I had a dime for every dime I have.
13. It would be a lot cooler if you did!
14. I happen to know everything there is to know about maple syrup! I love maple syrup. I love maple syrup on pancakes. I love it on pizza. And I take maple syrup and put a little bit in my hair when I've had a rough week. What do you think holds it up, slick?
15. Hey, maybe you haven't been keeping up on current events, but we just got our asses kicked, pal!
16. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know; I don't know if we'll have enough time.
17. 1st person: What's the soup du jour?
2nd person: It's the soup of the day.
1st person: Mmm... that does sound good.
18. I..I was told I could listen to the radio between 9 and 11am.
19. Until mankind is peaceful enough not to have violence on the news, there's no point in taking it out of shows that need it for entertainment value.
20. Good work, get some sleep, I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

6 comments:
Its a trick question. They are all from Fight Club.
The ones I know. Or, think I might know.
1. Fight Club
2. The Matrix
3. Dirty Dancing
5. Heathers
8. Clue
9. Airplane
11. Men in Black
13. Dazed and Confused
14. Elf
17. Dumb and Dumber
18. Office Space
20. The Princess Bride
Filling in some of the blanks:
7. Reality bites?
10. Scream?
16. Old School
17. Pee Wee's Big Adventure?
Is 19 Wag the Dog?
Good try guys. Lee only got 8!! It drove him crazy.
1. Fight Club
2. The Matrix
3. Dirty Dancing
4. Weird Science
5. Heathers
6. Citizen Kane
7. Singles
8. Clue
9. Airplane
10. One Crazy Summer
11. Men in Black
12. Arthur
13. Dazed and Confused
14. Wedding Crashers
15. Alien
16. Old School
17. Dumb and Dumber
18. Office Space
19. Clueless
20. The Princess Bride
I win. Chocolate, please.
Post a Comment