Funny Face
Pegs came up with the idea to post a series of funny pictures of The Hybrid, but I'm the idiot who stayed up until the wee hours of the morning putting it together....
Disneyed
Posted by
Lee
at
19:05
Categories: Insomnia, The Hybrid, Video
7 comments:
Holy crap, that was hilarious. I didn't expect to laugh that much or that hard when I started the video. Lee, you must have spent a ridiculous amount of time putting that together. And it was all worth it.
when she is searching google/youtube in 2018 she is soooo not going to like you! that was awesome!
Very awesome. I think I laughed so hard I peed my pants. Great work Lee. You should save this for when she is grown up and gets married and then embarress the hell out of her. Good stuff. Good times.
I just want to throw it out there for those who may not have noticed (and should considering how I'm sure it wasnt easy), but lee timed the changing of the pictures with the music. It's not like they were switching at the same rate like a slideshow...well done, lee...obsessive compulsive disorder has once again forced you to give us a great product
i should get some credit too for the idea!!!
Pegs, I hereby give you credit for the idea. You may use this credit to buy yourself some chocolate.
so cute! something to look forward to in about 6ish months!
:) cousin anna
Post a Comment