Birthdays galore
Yesterday was a three-fer when it came to anniversaries: Mrs. Kathryn Schwesinger, Miss Nina Harris and Mr. Milo Harris all hit birthday milestones. No word yet on whether the Harris twins got their first bite of cake or whether Kathryn got the Swedish au paire Eric's always wanted, but here's hoping that everyone had a great time! Happy birthday, everybody!

7 comments:
Happy Birthday, everybody! Such lovely birthday girls and boy - and lovely non-birthday girl, too. Everybody's lovely. Except Mike.
Not so lovely, that Michael Harris - more ruggedly handsome.
Happy Birthday everybody! I can't believe we have toddlers now!
cute kids
Thanks for the Happy, Happy Birthday wishes! We got our cake and can't believe what we've been missing for the past 12 months. Sofia, It's your turn now. Enjoy turning 1! Happy Birthday Kathryn, our fellow Scorpio. XO - Nina & Milo
Thank you for the birthday wishes! I'm back at work now so I have time to read the blog again. Yes, it's true I have a lot more time to waste now that I'm not at home all day.
Not that reading your blog is a waste of time.
Happy birthday Sofia!!!! N & M you’re almost identical birthday buddies. We’re thinking of you all today Nov. 10th, 2008, European Central Time.
Post a Comment