Karma's a mutha
Sometimes I like to think of cosmic justice as if it were some sort of comic book hero: you know, like a guy in spandex and a cape who goes around dispensing bad karma to those who have wrongfully tipped the scales in their own favor, protecting good and evil from ever going out of balance.
This morning I simply couldn't find the motivation to get out of bed. I had woken up around 6:00 this morning and never managed to get back to sleep, so I was really groggy and out of it when it came time to wake Sofia up. I mumbled something to Pegs about how I should call in sick today, since there's nothing particularly urgent going on at the office and I can work from home, and after a little encouragement from my better half I decided that I would do just that. No sooner had I made up my mind, though, than I immediately felt a compelling urge to visit the porcelain kingdom. I don't know if it's just psychosomatic, a karmic kick in the ass, or what, but I've already had to make four trips to my "home office" this morning, and judging by the noises coming from my stomach I'll be making at least one more trip real soon.
You may have won this round, Cosmic Justice, but we'll meet again! Mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!

1 comment:
Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well today. I told Ariel to go easy on the ex-lax in that tarte yesterday. Hope you feel better soon.
Post a Comment