From the Mouth of Pegs
While listening to iTunes:
("Two Princes" by The Spin Doctors comes on, and I start humming along)
Pegs (a bit horrified): Do you like this song?
Me: Well, yeah. It's catchy ... and goofy ... and fun. I can't imagine how high they were when they wrote it; I mean, "If you like to call me baby, just go ahead now, and if you wanna tell me maybe, just go ahead now." What the hell?
Pegs (skeptically): Wow, I'm seeing you in a completely different light.
(A couple of minutes later, "Each Coming Night" by Iron & Wine comes on)
Me: What about this song? Do you like this one?
Pegs: Yeah, this is a good one.
Me: So what makes this song a good one?
Pegs: Um, for starters, it doesn't make me wanna strangle myself every time I hear it.

1 comment:
Glad to see that some things never change with you two!
Post a Comment