Thanks guys. Really. Thanks a lot. Now that I wasted an hour of my day at that site, I have to finish my paper tonight while watching Gossip Girl. And I'll have you know that I take GG very VERY seriously. I mean -- where else can you see ridiculously upper-class teenagers whine about their privilage and lack of the latest gucci handbag? Oh wait. That's right. I live in the OC. I guess I could just walk outside. So much for escapism. Back to the Fail website it is!
2 comments:
Thanks guys. Really. Thanks a lot. Now that I wasted an hour of my day at that site, I have to finish my paper tonight while watching Gossip Girl. And I'll have you know that I take GG very VERY seriously. I mean -- where else can you see ridiculously upper-class teenagers whine about their privilage and lack of the latest gucci handbag? Oh wait. That's right. I live in the OC. I guess I could just walk outside. So much for escapism. Back to the Fail website it is!
Post a Comment