Out of it
Hey, everyone! Sorry that we've been kind of out of it for a little while, but Pegs' parents have been in town for the last three weeks and we haven't been spending too much time on the computer. Tons of things have been going on, but since I'm at work I can't post any pictures or video to actually show you. I know the suspense is killing you, but maybe when Pegs' back is feeling better she'll post some new pictures and/or video.It's actually really ironic that Pegs' back went completely out of whack on the day that her parents left for the US; last night it hurt so much that she took two of the muscle relaxers I got in Greece when I threw out my lower back. The label might say that you can take up to two pills at a time, but one was always strong enough to make me go all rubbery and lightheaded. When I left the apartment this morning Pegs was folded backwards over a chair, snoring loudly while Sofia swung like a chimpanzee from her dangling arm. I couldn't get Pegs to wake up, so I did the next best thing and put her other hand in a bowl of warm water before I headed to work. That ought to do the trick.
1 comment:
Oh my, the sadistic side shows itself....
Hope Pegs' back will be feeling better SOON! It's so hard when you have a small one to take care of, to be in pain that way!
Very happy to see you back online - you always make the day brighter, (and funnier!).
Post a Comment