Friday, February 27, 2009

What the world needs is more Canadians

I'm just going to say it. America needs to be more like Canada.  Canadians are just so freaking nice, aren't they?

Signed,
A Canadian

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Excuses:

X It is a habit.
X I am a naturally selfish person.
X I thought it would be funny.
X I didn't know it bothered you.
X You were never supposed to know.
I was:
X Hungry
[] Lonely
X Intoxicated
X It was my evil twin.


Well, that pretty much covers everything. Thanks !


-EHS

Derek said...

I wish I had an evil twin.
Running around, doing people in.
I wish I had
A very bad
And evil twin to do my will -
To cull and conquer, cut and kill.
Just like I would
If I weren’t good,
And if I knew where to begin.

Down and down we go.
How low? No one would know
Sometimes the good life wears thin.
I wish I had an evil twin.

My evil twin would lie and steal,
And he would stink of sex appeal.
All men would writhe
Beneath his scythe.
He’d send the pretty ones to me,
And they would think that I was he.
I’d hurt them and I’d go Scot-free.
I’d get no blame
And feel the shame
’Cause evil’s not my cup of tea.

Down and down we go.
How low? One would not need to know.
All my life there should have been
An evil twin.



http://www.goear.com/listen.php?v=c77b2e4

Anonymous said...

but if we were more like Canadians, wouldn't that mean we'd be lame-o's (lame-o's with good health care, formal apology notices, no guns, etc etc)

Rachel said...

I thought the phrase was "hosers."

Anne said...

I love this formal apology form. I'm about to print out a stack for the next inevitable rounds with the main squeeze.