Mullet No More
It was bound to happen at some point; it was just a question of when. Pegs and I knew that the day would finally come when Sofia's hairstyle would reach dangerously Cyrussian proportions and we would have no choice but to act. That day, as it turned out, was yesterday. No longer content to swirl down her neck like some deranged curly-Q, Sofia's mullet was actually starting to grow up and sideways, threatening to reach around her throat and strangle her in her sleep. Sensing the impending danger, Pegs and I leapt into action, went to our local hair stylist, and asked her to lop off Sofia's lopsided locks. We've got footage of the entire event (all six minutes of it) below.

5 comments:
Qu'elle est belle! Tres jolie!
I'm amazed at how calm she was through all of that. Ariel's cousin just cut her baby's hair for the first time (he's about the same age as Sofia), and all the photos she sent out were of a red-faced, tear-filled boy screaming his head off.
On a completely different note - you got Sofia the guitar from Nature et Decouverte?! Sweet! Now I'm going to have to get her the drumset...
This was very cute! The only thing I was wondering -- until about 2 minutes in -- was "Who the heck is this crazy French man who wants a lock of her hair?" Then I realized it was Lee when he spoke in English. Wow -- great accent, Lee! And Pegs speaking in Greek? Sofia's brain is going to grow super huge with all of these languages!
Do you guys have a secret blog you are keeping elsewhere? If so -- can you hook me up? I've been in Alexanderpool withdrawal for so long now....
Post a Comment