Saturday, October 10, 2009

You forgot this one hon...

5 comments:

Niki said...

i will unleash the wrath of alexandropouloslaw.com on you!

by the way, if anyone is interested in retaining an attorney in the philadelphia area, please visit my website at alexandropouloslaw.com. mention this blog comment and you will receive a 1% discount.

Niki said...

and of course...

damn, i look good

Derek said...

Niki, I don't know which part of your website I like more: the American and Greek flags sharing prominent space on every page, or the "Practice Area" page with nothing but a photo of an Emergency Room sign.

Anonymous said...

Hi guys. We saw that we missed your call. Our router took a crap so I was replacing it this morning.

Dad

nik said...

young's feelings will be hurt when he reads these comments. he worked really hard on the website the last six months. imagine how kickass it will be in 10 years.

and also, i look real good but lee looks so much better. i'm going to try that pose next time.

peace out homeys.