Time Waster of the Day: Fun With Google Image Search
If you have a jpeg photo of yourself and a few minutes to kill, try playing this little game that Brooke introduced to me. Go to Google Image Search, click the little camera icon in the search bar and upload a jpeg of yourself. Google will then find what pictures that it thinks look "similar" to yours, often with amusing results. To get the ball rolling, I've pasted a few of my "best" and "worst" results below. Why I have so many female images in my "best" category is almost as disturbing as why I have so many creepy guys. First, the worst:
Now for the "best":












3 comments:
Shouldn't Charlie Sheen be in the "worst" category?
I was thinking the same for the dude above Charlie Sheen.
Google obviously has a lot of work to do on this algorthm.
Post a Comment