American Taliban Scores Major Victory in Fight Over Obscenity, Common Sense
The American Taliban secured a major victory in the quest for decency everywhere this week by successfully arranging that a Dallas schoolteacher be fired for ... wait for it ... taking her fifth grade class to the Dallas Museum of Art, where they were scarred for life by viewing the who-ha's and winky-woo's of nude Greek statues and Rodin bronzes.
I have to say that I totally agree with the AmTal on this one: firing this psycho was the only sensible thing to do after she blatantly exposed 89 schoolchildren to the filth and depravity that the Dallas Museum of Art is famous for. I mean, the DMA is the place where Eric and Kathryn got married, for Christ's sake, so you know that it's just chock full of tasteless and lurid crap. I heard that their collection is so certain to turn you on that they've started printing the museum guidebook on Kleenex. Double ply.
American Taliban: 1
American Public: 0

3 comments:
God I'm glad we're moving to France next year.
Ohhhh, so this is why Lee subscribes to the Dallas Museum of Art Magazine. For the "art".
Typical Texan remark; it's all about the size.
Post a Comment