Happy Birthday, Damien!
On the off chance that Damien actually takes a look at the blog today (it's still October 6 in California), I figured that this would be a good way to wish him a happy 23rd birthday. Damien, I think I speak for everyone in the Vanderpool clan when I say that I am quite proud of you and all that you have achieved in your 23 years. To be honest, none of us ever thought that you would amount to very much. For instance, I can still remember the day when Mom and Dad brought you back from the hospital. You were such a weak little cross-eyed thing, drooling all over the place and wearing an incredibly stinky diaper. The doctors' prognosis wasn't all that good, but you still managed to defy the odds and graduate from high school the very next day, thanks in no small part to a sturdy pair of adult diapers and a criminally outrageous case of grade inflation. Thanks, Depends!
As a birthday present to the Littlest Pool, here's another photo montage of the birthday boy enjoying one of his favorite "hobbies".




6 comments:
Damien just looks so comforted hugging that giant Heiny.
Yes, Damien does have a thing for giant heinies.
Ok, I actually don't if that's true but having met Sam, I'm going to guess it's not. It was just a joke people, get off my back
Hold your freak flag high Damien!
Happy birthday!
Happy Belated Birthday Damien.
Your affinity for the products of European brewmasters is genetic. Your mother is such a sot!
Thank you everyone. Your wishes mean a lot. And thanks lee and pegs for showing me in such a great light. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a cold brewski waiting here by my computer at work.
Was i joking? I dont know. It's possible that I'm drinking at work, right? It's college after all. I'll let you people decide.
P.S. - dont tell my boss!
Post a Comment