Thursday, October 19, 2006

I rock

I did a good deed. And I got rewarded. With chocolate. Lots of good quality chocolate that comes in a cool big tin that i'm going to keep and put tea in. Tea to drink with my chocolate. Today is the best day.
Here's what you can do to be rewarded with chocolate. It's guaranteed to work. Find a purse in your building elevator. Suppress inner urge to rummage through said purse and use credit cards to go shopping for large electronics. Put a note in elevator in cute, broken French letting people know that you found said purse and have it safe and sound in your apartment. Wait an hour. Smile sweetly when kind old lady who lives on the 2nd floor rings your buzzer to claim her purse. Wait three hours. Pretend to be humble when kind old lady who lives on the 2nd floor rings your buzzer again with big tin of expensive chocolate. Repeat as needed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your plan seems flawed in that you have to wait for the old lady to lose the purse, and then find it, and then leave a note, and then... well you get the picture.

Let's simplify the process.

You acquire purses. I am not judgemental. Do it however you see fit. There are some skinny ladies around George V that you could take down.

FedEx the purses to me.

I guarantee good chocolates.

Panagiota said...

i'm on it.

Anonymous said...

How do we know that the "said purse" belongs to the "old lady"? Perhaps it's some diabolical plan by the she-bitch to steal the purse, and give you a "present" for aiding and abetting? Now they can come after you as an accomplice! RUN PEGS! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!

P.S. - bring the good chocolate with you. It'll be a long journey

Anonymous said...

So that you can eat it all? No thank you. I've been surrounded by Vanderpools before and I've seen how you people eat.