Miss Manners
Listen up people. If you are going to use the bathroom while talking on the phone, please either don't tell me you are in the bathroom, wait to flush until after you are done or put the phone on mute when you flush or need to bear down. Contact our resident expert on the topic, Lee (now you know what he's doing when he says he's in his "office"), if you have further questions.

8 comments:
In my defense, it's where I'm the most productive.
don't worry, the bedroom is right next to the bathroom so i can hear just how productive you are.
eeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!
Hey, anonymous: don't expect a phone call from me any time soon.
i dont even know what to say...I dont think I was ever TAUGHT to not talk to someone on the phone when in the bathroom or not...isnt it just common sense? And if it's an emergency, what good would it be to TELL the person that you are, in fact, on the john...I just cant put my mind around Lee's logic.
Weirdo
That’s just not hygienic.
okay people it was a joke, kinda. jeeeeeeeeeeeez. get a sense of humour already TOBIN, if that's your real name.
bathroom humour is always funny.
Post a Comment