Mmmm, muskrat
I dare somebody to make this. And serve it at a party. But you can't tell your guests what it is.Yeah. Let me know how that goes.
Disneyed
I dare somebody to make this. And serve it at a party. But you can't tell your guests what it is.
Posted by
Panagiota
at
14:00
6 comments:
what is it holding? other muskrat arms that it tore off from its young?
I think that they're its own legs. Hence the bloody lower stumps and the bloody mouth.
Mmmm, muskrat. Almost as tasty as nutria.
you really need to find something else to occupy your time...lee, when are you going to knock her up?
Well, I've put an order in for some ManHood, so hopefully that'll do the trick to get the old glans back in shape. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, take a look here:
http://alexanderpool.blogspot.com/2006/10/undergarment-for-your-thingy.html
Where is this picture from?
dinner
Post a Comment