Thursday, October 12, 2006

I rule

Other mutherfuckin' piss-ant lawyers ain't got nothin' on me. I fuckin' got that deal signed. Signin' up documents and sealin' deals makes me da MAN. Don't ya'll be tryin' to act like you don't know what I mean, neitha. Dis is MY house. My house.

Sorry about that. Sometimes, after an especially long and contentious signing process, Ghetto-Lee decides he wants to make his presence felt. He's not very eloquent, but he can be a pretty effective negotiator. Especially when he pulls out his Glock and busts a cap in Tinkerbell's ass.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow. way to go honey. good thing you posted a picture of yourself. this way i'll recognize you when you come home.

Anonymous said...

ghetto lee? seriously? who is going to believe that? you are whiter than dan quayle. and just as smart.

Anonymous said...

speaking of dan quayle. I don't know how accurate these are, but they sure are funny!

http://terhune.net/jokes/Quale.txt.html

Anonymous said...

Nice Herbert Kornfeld impression Lee. I mean, come on...at least be original. and pegs is right...whitey mcwhiterson