Saturday, October 28, 2006

Pigeon Lady so crazy

Pigeon Lady has been trying her hardest to get back at us for calling the cops on her. She has been getting up early every day, stomping as hard as she can on the floor, throwing buckets and buckets of water onto our balcony and blaring her music. So, when I hear her doing that, I get up, walk to the foyer and open and close our front door really loudly. Almost immediately, we can hear her running to her door so that she can try to hear if we've left. And then running to her windows to see if she can see us leaving the building. It works every time, because she stops stomping and lowers her music. Then, I go back to bed and go back to sleep.
She not too smile, as Young's dad would say. But she bery organize.

No comments: