Public Service Announcement
You are like a beautiful rose. Each time you engage in premarital sex, a precious petal is stripped away. Don't leave your future husband holding a bare stem. Abstain.Disneyed
You are like a beautiful rose. Each time you engage in premarital sex, a precious petal is stripped away. Don't leave your future husband holding a bare stem. Abstain.
5 comments:
It's exactly what you want in a website. Disturbing, yet funny.
But I can't decide which is my favorite.
The link on the left that says A personal word about "Abstinence". Why is abstinence in quotes?
They fact that they sell bilingual products. What does that mean exactly? The products are bilingual? And the only available language is Spanish. Because everybody knows the Spanish next extra help.
Next to STD's it says "Hot New Item!". Get your's before supplies run out!
But I think the STD crab wins hands down. http://www.abstinenceoutlet.com/stdcrab.html
Is it sad that I want to order one?
ok, for some stupid reason Lee deleted Eric's comment thinking that it was spam. I don't know why, so don't ask. I'm pasting Eric's comment below. Eric's comment is what my comment is in response to.
EHS said:
#1) "Each pin & card is individually polybagged"
I have been waiting for a new euphemism for prophylactic.
#2) "***CONTACT US FOR SPECIAL PRICING ON QUANTITIES OVER 100***"
How much for just the mailing list of where you send these lots of quantities over 100?
--
Posted by EHS to The Alexanderpools at 10/02/2006 03:51:12 PM
Sweet! The "Real Men Exercise Self Control" keychain is finally on sale! Now I can buy it to go along with my previously purchased "Accountability Dog Tags."
Also, seeing as how Ariel is a librarian, I think everyone should invest in Baby Buggy Bookmark for her birthday this coming year.
Oh, and in answer to the question of why "abstinence" is in quotes, it's because thanks to these wonderful products, you to can be revirginated (or revirginized - take your pick of unsettling made-up words)!
Under the "Promoting Personal Victories" link, it tells you that "These products are designed for a multitude of applications" including "the concept of renewed or 'recycled' virginity."
Fun!
recycled virginity?! boy oh boy. sorry honey, but you ain't getting any tonight. i can recycle my virginity! because it rocked so much the first time around. now, i wonder if the website has any instructions on how to go about doing that...
Post a Comment