Tali-bud?
Canadian troops in Afghanistan have run into an unexpected problem in pursuing Taliban elements: a giant marijuana forest with 10-foot high plants. The militants have been hiding among the vegetation, and the Canucks have had a difficult time continuing their pursuit.
"We tried burning [the plants] with white phosphorous -- it didn't work. We tried burning them with diesel -- it didn't work. The plants are so full of water right now ... that we simply couldn't burn them," [General Rick Hiller] said. "A couple of brown plants on the edges of some of those [forests] did catch on fire. But a section of soldiers that was downwind from that had some ill effects and decided that was probably not the right course of action."
Added Hiller, "It was totally righteous, eh." When asked how he intended to flush out the remaining militants, Hiller responded "With so much primo shit at their disposal, those guys are bound to get a bitchin' case of the munchies pronto. Our best bet may be to send in a platoon of commandos disguised as Dominos delivery men to infiltrate their position and bring them in."
Registration in the Canadian infantry has increased by more than 5000% upon news of the military activities around the marjuana forest, with the majority of new recruits coming from the Wisconsin and California university systems.

1 comment:
I'm so embarrassed. I can't believe the idiots tried to burn the plants. I thought I would always be proud to be Canadian, but now I have to hang my head in shame.
Post a Comment