Thursday, October 26, 2006

There's a place in France, where the ladies wear no pants

I know what you're thinking. Two links in one day?! Come on Panagiota, get it together woman! Be a little creative. Flex that writing muscle and come up with something original for us to read.

But hear me out guy. This website I'm about to reveal to you is very important. There may be a little girl out there with her heart set on being a stripper. And where is she going to find all the information she needs to make her dream come true? Where people???

Besides, this link expands on yesterday's theme of pornography. Or, as Lee and I call it, nrop.

5 comments:

Lee said...

This fails to address several the all-important questions. Is sex allowed in the Champagne Room? How much should you charge for some under-the-table action? What is the best way to choose your stripper name? How many grams of coke do you have to snort before you just don't care anymore?

Panagiota said...

Yes, but don't quote me on that.

I say, 50 bucks minimum.

Well, I believe the most widely recognized method is pet's name + first street you lived on. For example, your porn name would be Nappy Hilton.

10 grams.

Lee said...

Next set of questions: What's the best way to cover the bruising from the constant groping/spankings/beatings? What's the best way to suck up to my boss/pimp? Should my drug of choice be meth or coke? Where should I learn to speak English, and where can I find other Russians/Ukranians?

Panagiota said...

Foundation.

On your knees.

Coke. Meth makes you uglier than coke.

Don't. The men who frequent strip clubs like it when the strippers can't speak English very well. Other strip clubs.

Anonymous said...

Ariel was reading Lee's questions, and when it got to the coke/meth question, without hesitation she said, "Coke! Meth'll fuck you up."

Coffee came out of my nose. It burned, but it was worth it.