To those of you who love us enough
American Airlines is having a sale! To Europe! Only $369 to come visit us in Paris!If you don't come, it doesn't mean you don't love us. Except it does.
Photo courtesy of Eric Henry Schwesinger MXXVI
Disneyed
American Airlines is having a sale! To Europe! Only $369 to come visit us in Paris!
Posted by
Panagiota
at
04:10
3 comments:
I wish I could come and visit you, with chris of course. I miss you so much and I love you guys... eventhough I can not come to paris and visit. Know that you are in my thoughts and in my heart...
your cousin,
banana
If I were in New York, I might take that offer. However, from San Francisco to Paris, the cost jumps up to $694. Drag.
On the plus side, it's nice to see that there's another banana out there other than my sweet, absent sister.
Post a Comment