Thursday, October 12, 2006

The Undergarment for your Thingy

I'm almost too embarrassed to write this knowing that my father-in-law is going to read it. Almost, but not quite.

Attention all circumcised men. Ever felt like something is missing "down there?" Well, now you can feel whole again with the undergarment that acts as a foreskin substitute. But don't take it from me. What do I know about that anyway?
Sometimes I wonder why I'm destined to stumble across websites like this. I mean, you're reading something on the net, there's a link, you click on it and your innocence is lost forever.

4 comments:

Lee said...

Thank GOD. Finally my glans will go "from dry and chafed, to one that is shiny soft".

Anonymous said...

TMI Lee. T. M. I.

Anonymous said...

It makes the little guy look like a little Klansman

Anonymous said...

so THAT'S what i've been missing all these years!