Anyone who voluntarily puts up a link to David Duke's website with the suggestion that people check it out to get "jew-wise" has got some serious issues. Also, did anyone else notice the stat-counter at the bottom of the page? Not counting Pegs, me and Damien (those people whom I know have clicked on the link based on the comments), this guy doesn't even have enough visitors to his site to get listed on the ballot as a regular independent candidate. Without double-counting the freaks who visit his site every day. At least THAT's a good thing.
I want to laugh at this website, but it's just so damn scary. After looking at his family picture, though, I couldn't help but burst out laughing when he claimed "Jews are too ugly to be God's chosen people." If this guy is one of God's chosen people, then the Lord must show His affection by beating the Miller family with an ugly stick.
Seriously. Somebody ought to tell Mr. Miller that looking like Freddie Mercury isn't going to win him too many votes among White Power voters. Also, if he really wants to try to garner public support for his campaign, he should try to hide his wife and mullet-wearing kids from public view at all times. Yeesh.
Now I may just be stretching it here, but it appears as if our mullet wearing friend on the right has a bulge in his pants...And that bulge is a little high for the run of the mill bulge. I have, therefore, come to 2 conclusions. Either: a) he's stuffing his pants (in the wrong place) or b) he's a little TOO happy to be holding his sister (if you know what I mean)
Either way, this kid needs to have some sense talked into him
He does get ten points for the url or domain or whatever it's called. www.whty.org. that's pretty original. i guess www.ignorantwhitetrash.org was taken.
8 comments:
"And I'm Proud to Be an American, Where at Least I Know I'm Free"
In the words of Dr Nick "What a country"
But hey, freedom of speech is freedom of speech, even for idiot, redneck, racists
I know that people like him exist in this world, but what really gets me is how he got someone to marry him.
Yes, yes I know, Lee, Derek and Damien, it's probably his sister or first cousin. Ha ha ha.
Anyone who voluntarily puts up a link to David Duke's website with the suggestion that people check it out to get "jew-wise" has got some serious issues. Also, did anyone else notice the stat-counter at the bottom of the page? Not counting Pegs, me and Damien (those people whom I know have clicked on the link based on the comments), this guy doesn't even have enough visitors to his site to get listed on the ballot as a regular independent candidate. Without double-counting the freaks who visit his site every day. At least THAT's a good thing.
I want to laugh at this website, but it's just so damn scary. After looking at his family picture, though, I couldn't help but burst out laughing when he claimed "Jews are too ugly to be God's chosen people." If this guy is one of God's chosen people, then the Lord must show His affection by beating the Miller family with an ugly stick.
Seriously. Somebody ought to tell Mr. Miller that looking like Freddie Mercury isn't going to win him too many votes among White Power voters. Also, if he really wants to try to garner public support for his campaign, he should try to hide his wife and mullet-wearing kids from public view at all times. Yeesh.
word
Now I may just be stretching it here, but it appears as if our mullet wearing friend on the right has a bulge in his pants...And that bulge is a little high for the run of the mill bulge. I have, therefore, come to 2 conclusions. Either:
a) he's stuffing his pants (in the wrong place)
or
b) he's a little TOO happy to be holding his sister (if you know what I mean)
Either way, this kid needs to have some sense talked into him
He does get ten points for the url or domain or whatever it's called. www.whty.org. that's pretty original. i guess www.ignorantwhitetrash.org was taken.
Post a Comment