Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Ahhh, suburbia

I went to the mall today in Cherry Hill, New Jersey while my sister took The Monkey to her play date. Wow. I only have one word: strollers. They were everywhere. Ninety-percent of the people there were women with kids. Some had one kid, some had two, some had a kid and were also heavily pregnant. The sheer number of women pushing strollers was frightening. The other 10% were retired people power walking around the mall.

There were actually women there pushing around the McStroller series 100. I mean, how embarrassing. Everybody knows the series 100 is soooo last year.

2 comments:

Lee said...

So THAT's where babies come from! Mom and Dad were a little vague on the details when they explained how it worked on my wedding night; I seem to recall something about kids costing a lot of money and how they just grow up to disappoint you, but I'm pretty sure that you don't need to go all the way to the Cherry Hill Mall to get them anymore. Apparently you can have them delivered now.

Anonymous said...

I've realized recently (since Nov. 25) that babies, like dogs, can sense evil.