Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Eric is going to love me

I am so freaking helpful! First, I give you another reason to smoke pot and now I'm giving you another reason to drink. Mike didn't know how right he was when he said that conversation, like certain portions of the human anatomy, work best when lubricated.

You guys owe me big time. You can pay me in chocolate.
Update: New study shows that all multi-millionaires own PlayStations, X-Boxes and Nintendos. Also, vintage BMW motorcycles.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My entire family thanks you for publicly shedding light on this misconception.

I am currently reserving 10% of my extra 7% to dedicate a Panagiota Truth Monument. As well as an empty bottle of bourbon.

Panagiota said...

Empty??? What's that all about?

Anonymous said...

If you’re a nerd with a lot of time on your hands and you want to understand the science behind the phenomena...
http://scholar.google.com/url?sa=U&q=http://aom.pace.edu/amjnew/december2004/oh.pdf

Anonymous said...

when it rains it pours. or i pour...

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/11/01/science/02winecnd.html?hp&ex=1162443600&en=e2387cca218a223b&ei=5094&partner=homepage

Anonymous said...

Man, I need to start drinking...