Stuff
Here are some things to entertain you today and possibly tomorrow. Lee-Lee can barely keep his head above water at work and he has to go to London tomorrow, and I'm sick, so you may not hear from us in a while.
These are some spoof ads that I thought were funny/interesting.




This one doesn't really make sense because I forgot to put this that goes along with it:
These are some spoof ads that I thought were funny/interesting.




This one doesn't really make sense because I forgot to put this that goes along with it:
Did you know that every product pictured here is owned by Phillip Morris, the world's largest cigarette company? Chances are that you've been helping to promote Marlboro cigarettes without even knowing it. You can withdraw that support by personally boycotting these products. It's like giving money to a health organization that is working to find a cure for cancer - but in this case you are taking money from a corporation that causes it. So next time you go buy food- try it. You'll like it.









This is a right wing website that may amuse/anger/scare you.
This is funny.
And this is awesome because it is always nice to make fun of people who went to Harvard.









This is a right wing website that may amuse/anger/scare you.
This is funny.
And this is awesome because it is always nice to make fun of people who went to Harvard.
2 comments:
I think I'm going to call up "Successful OptimisticLateral Thinker" from those Harvard personals. He's "allegedly handsome," spiritually in his mid-fifties ("although choronologically...75") AND he's a lateral thinker!! I always wanted to date a lateral thinker. SCORE!!
He is probably one of those people that tells you to "think outside the box". I hate those people.
Post a Comment