Monday, November 13, 2006

Guest Post Anyone?

Let's face it, Lee is the funny one in this relationship. But unfortunately, he doesn't have time to post anything. So, because this blog is getting very boring with only me posting stuff I thought I would see if any of you would like to do a guest post. It can be about absolutely anything you want. If nobody wants to, I promise I will only be a little bit upset. Just kidding. I will be a lot upset.
Seriously, I won't be upset.
Yes, I will.
You can email me at Lee's or my email address, or leave a comment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Panagiota, I think you're being to hard on yourself. I like your posts - I think they're great. If you really want proof, I can send you a post that would show everyone how boring I am in comparison. If you're genuinely interested, let me know. Maybe I'll post my modern European history lectures... I hear the Enlightenment's all the rage with the kids today.

Panagiota said...

I am absolutely interested. Email me your post. Yea!!!!!