Friday, November 10, 2006

It's the final countdown. Dada da da. Dada da-da-da. The final countdown. Dada da da. Dada da-da-da.............

The countdown begins! Only the rest of today, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and half of Friday left until we ditch this hell-hole for the luxurious Wasser-Harris establishment. Where I hear they have Maker's Mark, diet ginger ale and peanut butter waiting for our favorite boy. And when they received the list of restaurants that he wants to go to in the two days we are there, they went out and bought two heavily scented candles for me! Now, isn't that thoughtful?

Then, it's off to a fun filled week in New Orleans with the coolest in-laws ever. And Damien will be there too. Just kidding little dude. I love you, guy.






Finally, I get to spend 2.5 weeks with Nik, Young and ALEXANDRA!!!!!! Only the most beautiful, funniest, smartest kid on the planet. But I don't need to convince you guys of that, you know that already.





AND, I might even get to see Stevie (I don't have a digital picture of Stevie, but that's his gorgeous daughter who looks just like him, although it's hard to tell from this picture if she inherited the famous Bishara boo-tay).


Man, this vacation is going to ROCK. HARD

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well now I know how you truly feel, Pegs...but it doesn't make it hurt any less! If you excuse me, I'm going to drown away my sorrow in cheesecake. Oh god, this is going to go straight to my thighs...I hope you're happy!

Anonymous said...

P.S. Cant wait to see you guys either. Lee needs a break, and its great that Pegs gets to spend time with her beautiful niece and her awesome in laws...and me

Panagiota said...

You know what they say: a moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips. And you know your hips can't afford it.