New Zealand offers proof that adults are becoming stupider
Nu Zland 2 allow txt spk on xams. Wha gd idea. SMHID. LOL. Dis wil def make kds smrtr. Dnt u ugre? ;) Dnt no y thay ddnt do dis soonr. LOL. Wish had dis 4 us in skool. :) I wld hav kikd ass. LOL. Mayb thay r jst doin dis 2 mk ^ 4 tiem lst yl filmin LOTR? FRT. :) LOL. :) Dis wil def mk kds redy 4 RL. LOL.
TC. TTYS. TYVM. SIG2R. YW. YMMV.
XXX.
Update: Translation
New Zealand to allow text speak on exams. What a good idea. Scratching my head in disbelief. Laughing out loud. This will definitely make kids smarter. Don't you agree? Winking, smiley face. I don't know why they didn't do this sooner. Laughing out loud. I wish this was allowed when we were in school. Smiley face. I would have kicked ass. Laughing out loud. Maybe they are just doing this to make up for time lost while filming The Lord of the Rings? For real though. Smiley face. Laughing out loud. Smiley face. This will definitely make kids ready for real life. Laughing out loud.
Take care. Talk to you soon. Thank you very much. Sorry, I got to run. You're welcome. Your mileage may vary.
Kiss, kiss, kiss.
5 comments:
that's too hard to decipher. i must not be texting enough. damn!
Please translate for this old man.
Funny...I'm in New Zealand now. I asked the people I work with here and they said they'd throttle their kids if they tried that. They thought it was a bunch of bunk made up by silly Americans.
that translation was key. thank you for your willingness to cooperate with us uncool fellows (i.e.-dad and me)
my favorite by far is your mileage may vary. i def need to use that one.
Post a Comment