Who is the last person you would ask for directions?
The other day I was walking to Lee's office bringing him dinner and I saw this little old lady stooped over. I couldn't see what she was doing until I got closer and realized that she was talking to a drunk, homeless person. He was gesturing wildly and she was gesturing back and, remembering this freak, I thought to myself "this is going to be good Panagiota.....Peggy.....Pegs....Peg.....Yoda.....", and then I forgot what I was going to tell myself. Pick a name people. Pick a name.When I got close enough I realized that he was giving her directions. Why in the world would you ask a drunk, homeless person for directions? As Lee said, living on the street probably gives him an advantage. But a drunk person? Why? Why would you do that?
If you were Lee and your wife asked you "Lee, who is the last person you would ask for directions?" You would answer: a blind person, anybody with a vagina, Asian tourist. And that's as far as you would get.
I decree that I thinketh mayhaps I will henceforth be known only as Panagiota. If you agree say Aye!
7 comments:
Aye
Aye of course, but you will need to be firm with the french family if you want good results now that you are knowned as Pegs...
nay. unless you can come up with a new name for all of us to use. my vote is for pegoshit
Yo momma's teeth are so yellow, when she yawns, she stops traffic.
As for the French family, they actually know Ms. Panagiota not as "Pegs," but simply "Peg." I assume their logic is that there is only one true Peggy Pegolopoulos.
Finally, Pegster, you've got your wish. I, too, vote aye.
I actually don't think it would work either. I blame my parents. I should have never let them tell non-Greeks to call me Peggy.
Nik, you can't take your nickname and try to make it mine. You will always be Nikoshit and there is nothing you can do about it. And you better be careful because all it takes is for me to tell Lee to call you that and it's all over from there.
N-to-the-AY. As in N-fucking-AY. Making up new names for Pecky-mou is half the fun. The other half is getting her to actually respond to them. It only takes about one or two tries before she caves in, tops. She'll pretty much answer to anything you want to call her. Whereas I will only answer to "Your Royal Highness, Sir".
not true. you answer to Lee-Lee, Princess, Sensitivo Man, Leroy and beba.
Post a Comment