Monday, November 27, 2006

Sex

I bet you're thinking that because this is the first post back it will be a fun filled post all about our trip. With pictures and funny stories and other warm-fuzziness. But I think I'll leave that up to Lee. I'm taking care of a 20 month-old monkey and I don't have time for warm-fuzziness. Besides, Lee is better at that.



Instead, let's discuss the male birth control pill. I would bet that there is no woman out there who believes men will actually take this. I love you Lee-Lee, but you know it's true.




And, let's also discuss France's decision to make 20 euro cent condoms available to help fight the spread of HIV-AIDS. The condoms would be sold in places like schools, hospitals, and the weirdest choice, cinemas (seriously? they think cinemas is a good idea? gross). What are they thinking with this? Everybody knows that America's policy of teaching abstinence is working really well as teen pregnancies and STDs have been completely eradicated in the US. Ha-ha-ha, those silly French! What are they going to do next? Elect a female president? I mean, don't they know a female president would have a vagina. How are we supposed to take someone with a vagina seriously? Silly, silly Frenchies.

2 comments:

Lee said...

That settles it. We're moving back to the US. I will NOT share my movie-going experiences with hordes of wanton, immoral sex-perverts who want to engage in protected intercourse. For shame.

Anonymous said...

I love how the doctor in the news report complains that men will have to remember to take the pill regularly, and that could be a problem. I guess he thinks a woman's biological clock is pre-programmed to remind her when to take the pill every day.

As for the potential French presidente, as long as she stays on the pill, her hormones will be in check and she shouldn't be TOO much of a risk.