Sunday, November 05, 2006

You decide

Last night Lee and I were laying in bed reading. I was reading a magazine and I decided it would be funny to play a trick on him. So, I told him to close his eyes and keep them closed. Then, I took one of those perfume samples they always have in magazines and smeared it all over his arm. I thought it was hysterical and I was crying from laughing so hard. But for some reason he didn't think it was funny and was really mad. What do you think?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

In order to pass judgement fairly and accurately, we need to know what fragrance you used.

Panagiota said...

Terre by Hermes. Only the best for my beba.

Anonymous said...

Whatever it was, it made my arm smell like a Guatemalan hooker. I ended up having nightmares that a gang of swarthy hispanic prostitutes kidnapped me and held me for ransom in their smelly bordelo, with some toothless guy named Juan laughing at me as I struggled to free myself.

Anonymous said...

It’s tough enough to be nicknamed Princes. Now you want him to smell a Princes? No wonder he takes refuge in the throne room, it’s a safe place for him to seek visual reassurance of his manhood.

Panagiota said...

Is that why men spend so much time on the toilet? They're staring at their "manhood". It's all making sense now. Thanks Siggy.

Anonymous said...

Ich nehme an.

Anonymous said...

my vote is for lee. keep in mind my guest bathroom still reeks of Passion by Elizabeth Taylor two days after Thea Baso's visit.

Panagiota said...

Way to support me sister.

Anonymous said...

Considering the fact that the fragrance is supposed to be for men (at least, I think it is), I'm going to have to go with Pegs on this one. Lee, I'm sure it could have been much, much worse odor-wise.