Friday, December 22, 2006

I've Lost the battle

The only things I've ever been addicted to are roast beef sandwichs and headache medication. The first made me fat and happy-in-the-moment. The second made me depressed and, ironically, gave me headaches. So, I'm not exactly sure if that is what it is, but I think I'm addicted to Lost. I tried to fight it, but I'm afraid I lost (get it? Lost) the battle. I think I realized about 3/4 of the way in to the first season that I was critiquing and making fun of Lost because I secretly harbored feelings of love. I was the 6 year old boy in the playground pushing down the pretty little girl in pigtails. But I'm all grown up now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

same thing happened to me with Lost...and with the pushing and shoving of the pretty girl I secretly liked...What a fun senior year in college that was. Sam was TOTALLY like "what the hell?" and I was TOTALLY like "teeheehee...i like you"