Lee
Apparently some of you think that all I do is criticize Lee on the blog. Oh, and that our private life is no longer private because it's publicized on this blog. Although I was shocked to hear this, I must admit that after going back and reading this last month's posts I can see how some might think I'm being critical. Just to be clear, Lee makes me laugh more than anybody else in the world and I love all of his little quirks and find them funny, not annoying. I've posted them because I thought you all would find them funny too. I've never once posted something in an attempt to criticize Lee. Anyway, I don't want everybody to think I'm a bitch. No more posts about Lee or our home life.
5 comments:
Don't be silly; I may be biased, but I think that your posts about my admittedly weird habits are funny, informative and worth reading. If anyone thinks that you're being too critical of me, then they obviously don't appreciate my many quirks that you don't write about. As for sharing too much about our private lives, it's not like you're divulging information that we wouldn't share with people over dinner and a couple too many drinks. I mean, it's not like you told them about the time last winter that we got locked out of the apartment with just our socks on or the real reason why we're not allowed to go back to that movie theater with the really comfy seats.
I dont know if I have made you think this (I hope not), but if I am one of the people, I retract my statement. Continue to tease and belittle Lee...I love every minute of it
Pegs -- I read your Peanut Butter posting out loud to my sister and brother-in-law yesterday here in Scotland. My sister started jumping up and down and laughing so hard she couldn't breathe. Apparently Lee has a soul-mate in his peanut-butter tendancies with my brother-in-law. Please continue with your teasing humor. I'm sure Lee is a big boy and can take it. And...it is adding "jumping up and down laughing our asses off" humor to the world!
ouch Damien
typical
Post a Comment