Friday, December 22, 2006

Letter to Vanessa

Dear Vanessa,
I was surfing the web looking for a picture to use in the prior post, and I stumbled across pictures from your birthday party in 2004. Don't ask me how I found them. You know how it is, I clicked on a link, then another link and before I knew where I was and could shield my eyes, I saw them.
All I have to say is shame on you. We're family now, and even if I wouldn't have been able to make it, the least you could have done was send me an invitation. I can see that Greg was there. And Alan too. You even invited Judy! Judy, Vanessa. I can't believe you invited Judy. After all we've been through? Do the last 4 years mean nothing to you?
I can see that everybody danced and had fun. No, don't try to deny it Vanessa. The photos don't lie. I understand how you could do this me. But Bunny? Why you make Bunny cry?
Sadly,
Panagiota

No comments: