Monday, December 04, 2006

Monkey Talk

If any of you were wondering what Pegs has been doing the last few days, she's been working with Alexandra on her Greek. I know that most of you won't understand the exact questions that Nik and Pegs are asking, but basically they are trying to get The Monkey to say her name (which ends up coming out "Dadya"), trying to say Niki's name (she repeats "Dadya") and trying to say "Godmother" for Pegs (she says "Dadya" again). She does manage to say, however, that her dad's name is Young, that her mom is coo-coo, that her grandmother is lazy and that her godmother is pretty and nice. Nice work there, babe.



After watching this again, I'm pretty sure that my ovaries just dropped.

5 comments:

Panagiota said...

she says a lot more than that. when she opens her arms wide, she is showing how much she loves me!

Anonymous said...

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, but the video is not working on the blog, and when I try to look at it on YouTube, it says "This is a private video. If you have been sent this video, please make sure you accept the sender's friend request." What's going on? I want to see the Monkey speak Greekie!

Anonymous said...

The monkey is adorable! So sweet!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness - too cute! I'm overwhelmed by the cuteness. I have to sit down. So cute. You guys have to post more videos later.

Anonymous said...

Oh my, please, please do! The cuteness...!