I'm a sucker for cuteness
I keep trying to think of something interesting to post on the blog, but I'm afraid that The Monkey has sucked all interest in doing anything other than playing with her out of me. Also, when she sees the computer on, all she wants to do is to watch videos of herself, so it's impossible to find a block of time large enough to write a coherent post.
Hey Lee, when we have a kid, I want an Alexandra-model.
Correction: Okay, I actually want the Alexandra-model with the Eats-Without-A-Fuss option. After trying to give her her milk for half an hour, I think this special feature is worth any price. Let's hope the new baby answers her/his grandmother's prayers and comes with this feature.
4 comments:
Why don't you post video of The Stink Monster online? That way she can watch herself and everyone else gets a funny post? It's a win-win.
As for Alexandra-model babies, I'm afraid that they broke the mold with The Monkey. Plus, with all the curses we received as children growing up (a la "I hope you have a child who does to you exactly what you've done to me"), we're likely to have nothing short of hellspawn. We'll be lucky if they don't come out with hooves.
what's this "WE" kimosabe? i was an angel as a child. if our kids are hellspawn, it will be because they take after you.
It was the royal we, babe. Of course you were an angel as a child. A roly-poly little angel in short-shorts and a bowl cut. We should probably insist on a cesarian, by the way; the little fucker's horns aren't going to feel too good on the way out.
Hey, that's my kid you're calling a fucker. Cool it Vanderpool or I'm not coming home.
Post a Comment