Friday, December 08, 2006

Slow day

It's been a really slow day here; one of my deals died when the client lost its bid to another sponsor and another deal is working in slow-motion while I wait for comments. It seems, though, that I'm not the only one having trouble passing the time. Check out this news teaser from what I can only hope is the really local Sacramento news station.



I'm not trying to tell these folks how to run their business, but isn't there, like, a war or something that they could cover?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, I think that news might have made it to Palo Alto earlier this week. Poor kitty.

Anonymous said...

Upon reviewing, my favorite part of this teaser was the dramatic music playing in the background - you know, the same music they play when they talk about hostages and/or "the world in crisis."